For over 40 years, listening to our clients is what has made us successful. We take pride in ensuring the highest quality in delivery, satisfaction and support.
The Client had a demanding task of low-power, high-output, low-noise and also flicker-free (for video broadcast). The three-channel operation allows for precise color temperature mixer (for video), while the gel frame on the front of the fixture allows the Colorise to be used like a traditional fixture - punching through your favorite custom gel, of any color.
For this installation - we opted to run with the wired DMX option, but for mobile operations and events - we have trusted the Wireless function, which works flawlessly!
More from the manufacturer:
Wireless DMX Magic
Colorise™ Infiniwhite fixtures come fitted with 18x 5W high output 3-in-1 (Amber/White/Cool) white LEDs with a 25° beam angle. They also feature our built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver which can flawlessly support both Skywire™ and W-DMX™ 2.4Ghz wireless DMX signal types. It’s the ultimate wireless DMX connectivity capability. (Say that five times fast!)
• 18x 5W 3-in-1 A/C/W LEDs, 100,000 hours
• Achieve white color temperatures ranging anywhere from 2600k-7500k
• Built-in AnyFi™ wireless DMX receiver (Skywire™ or W-DMX™)
• Natural convection cooled, totally silent operation
• User selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimmer strobe
• Built-in color and chase macros via DMX
• Built-in auto programs and sound active in standalone and M/S
• Color mixing ability in standalone mode
• 25° beam angle
• User selectable 3/4 or 7-channel
• Flicker-free constant-current LED driver
• LED control panel with 4\
• touch sensitive buttons
• Control panel button lock/key
• 3/5-pin male input and 3/5-pin female output
• powerCON® compatible AC power In/Out connectors
Interested in what the team at 22nd Avenue Entertainment Logistics can design for your venue? Call us today for installation and consultation inquiries, or contact us by email.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Announcements, Case Studies and Answers to your Questions