Altman Shakespeare Spotlight
22nd Avenue stocks the 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° fixed focus Altman Shakespeare Ellipsoidal Spotlights. They have a number of innovative details and features that enhance versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance.
The generous accessory slot, the lens barrel, and the 2-slot accessory holder all rotate.
Shakespeare ellipsoidals are ideal for theatres, night clubs, television studios, or wherever superior, energy-efficient lighting performance is required.
The medium-wide 40° field beam spread can provide a beam of 109 footcandles 21 feet in diameter from 30 feet away.
- The dichroic coated glass reflector removes heat from the beam, resulting in longer gel and pattern life while offering a sharp, full field and distortion free pattern projection.
- The lens barrels are completely interchangeable with other, wider beam spread models.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and lens barrel
- Safety features include self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for the accessory holder, and the secondary lens barrel retaining latch.
- Choices of different wattage bulbs are available, to a maximum of 750 watts.
- Accepts 6.25" color frames, snoots, and other accessories
- Four independently adjustable steel shutter leaves
- Accepts size "B" gobos for projecting patterns.
NOTE: This fixture uses a 750-Watt Incandescent Lamp
This fixture is part of our theatre production series line of products. If you are looking for LED Spot Fixtures, please give us a call for superior solutions and selection.